AGM battery from Delkor®
ABSORBENT GLASS MAT (AGM BATTERY) ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY
Delkor has the ideal range AGM batteries, built strong for Australia’s hot, harsh terrain and tough operating conditions.
Each Delkor AGM battery is designed for vehicles with high electrical loads and specifically start-stop vehicles with regenerative braking that provide high cyclic stability. Ideal for modern vehicles with advanced start-stop systems.
Delkor AGM batteries are the premium choice for high-end and advanced fuel-efficient vehicles with high electrical demands. An AGM battery includes innovative technology that provides extra durability, with up to two times the life of a standard flooded battery as well as superior performance over the life of the battery, to better meet the demands of Australia’s modern vehicles.
Delkor® AGM Batteries are the premium choice for high-end and advanced fuel-efficient vehicles with high electrical demands. This innovative technology offers up to two times the life of a standard flooded battery and superior performance over the life of the battery, to better meet the demands of today’s modern vehicles.
What makes a Delkor AGM battery unique?
|Delkor AGM batteries provides up to two times the life of standard flooded batteries||AGM technology ensures the support for over 150+ electrical accessories found in today’s vehicles ||Certified non-spillable, Delkor AGM batteries allows for flexible installation options and will not leak during transportation|
Key Benefits and Features:
- Essential for start-stop and vehicles with high electrical demands.
- Superior electrical performance to support today’s modern vehicles.
- Certified non-spillable, will not leak regardless of angle of installation. This allows for greater mounting flexibility, such as in the boot, under the bonnet and in the cabin.
- Longer-lasting and maintenance-free battery.
- Improved durability in hot climate with heat-resistant homopolymer resin and heat-deflection container design.
- Patented PowerFrame® grid technology provide superior and consistent starting performance with up to 70% better electrical flow than other grid technologies.
Delkor AGM battery technology
AGM stands for “Absorbent Glass Mat” and its name describes its internal design. In each Delkor AGM battery, the sulfuric acid is absorbed within AGM separators and each separator holds and equally distributes the battery’s acid, ensuring constant contact between the absorbed electrolyte and our patented PowerFrame® grid technology. This generates reliable electrical output for superior performance.
AGM batteries provide two times the life of standard flooded batteries and are completely maintenance-free. PowerFrame® grid technology is up to 66% more durable and the patented grid design reduces corrosion that can lead to loss of battery performance. It also provides superior starting performance with up to 70% better electrical flow compared to other grid technologies.
What makes a Delkor AGM battery a Hot Climate Hero?
Each Delkor AGM battery is outfitted in a high-heat resistant homopolyer resin for increased strength and thickness, allowing for improved pressure containment. This is especially important in Australia’s hot and harsh climates, where high pressure could result in excessive evaporation.
- Up to two times more durable than a standard flooded battery.
- Outfitted with heat-resistant homopolyer resin for increased durability in hot climate.
- Battery case is design for higher heat deflection capabilities.
- Patented PowerFrame® grid technology is up to 66% more durable than other grid designs.
The increased durability, reliable performance makes the Delkor AGM battery our Hero in Hot Climate.