The better replacement Toyota Corolla car battery from Delkor®
Demand the best replacement Toyota Corolla car battery
Does your Toyota Corolla need a replacement car battery?
Most modern Toyota Corolla models have a number of electronics and computers that require consistent power and start-stop technology for fuel-efficiency.
All these features require the electrical supply from your battery, making your car battery one of the most important components of your vehicle.
According to National Roads and Motorists' Association (NRMA) more than 25% of all car breakdowns are due to battery failures, so do not be caught by surprise and choose a car battery which meets your driving requirements.
Start-stop cars need a battery that can support the numerous engine starts that occur in a single journey. Delkor Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) batteries and Enhanced Flooded Batteries (EFB) are suitable for start-stop car or cars with demanding driving requirements. They have a high level of cyclic endurance than conventional batteries, and deliver consistently high performance to fulfil the demands of modern cars. Providing the outstanding levels of reliability and power for your performance cars.
Your Corolla battery powers all the electrical components in your car, from the starter motor, fuel pump and engine control computer the moment you start your engine. It also supplies power to the music system, headlights, air-conditioning and your entertainment systems.
Today’s drivers also rely on their car to charge portable electronics, such as smartphones, tablets, and GPS devices. With more than 150 electrical devices in today’s modern cars, a powerful, long-lasting and reliable car battery is essential.
At Delkor, we understand the importance of having a durable, reliable and safe battery and we’ve worked hard to create car batteries that are the ideal replacement for your Toyota Corolla.
Delkor Start Stop Star – Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) Batteries
Delkor AGM batteries are designed for vehicles with high electrical loads and specifically start-stop vehicles with regenerative braking that provide high cyclic stability. Ideal for modern vehicles with advanced start-stop systems.
Delkor AGM Key Benefits:
- Essential for start-stop and vehicles with high electrical demands
- Improved durability in hot climate with heat-resistant homopolymer resin and heat-deflection container design
- Up to 3x longer cycle life than standard flooded batteries*
- Superior electrical performance to support today’s modern vehicles
- Certified non-spillable, will not leak regardless of angle of installation. This allows for greater mounting flexibility, such as in the boot, under the bonnet and in the cabin
- Longer-lasting and maintenance-free battery
- Patented PowerFrame® grid technology provide superior and consistent starting performance with up to 70% better electrical flow than other grid technologies.
Delkor Start Stop Star – EFB
Delkor EFB are suitable for conventional start-stop vehicles without regenerative braking system. Optimized to bring you outstanding levels of reliability, battery life and consistency in performance, providing the power you deserve.
Delkor EFB Key Benefits:
- Designed for vehicles with conventional start-stop function without regenerative braking system
- Up to 2x longer cycle life than standard flooded batteries when used in start-stop vehicles*
- PowerFrame® grid technology for high starting power and reliable performance
- Convenient maintenance-free battery, no topping up of fluid required.
Delkor car batteries and Toyota Corolla
For 20 years Delkor has produced car batteries built strong for Australia’s harsh environment and tough operating conditions and we continue to improve our battery technology to meet the electrical demands of modern cars.
When should I replace my Toyota Corolla car battery?
On average, a battery lasts four years in Australia, though it is dependent on a number of variables, such as where you live, how you drive, the condition of your charging system, and a number of other factors. However, do not be caught unaware and experience the inconvenience of being stranded.
Today, Toyota Corolla models are also equipped with advanced on-board computers that require advanced electronic devices to complete the battery installation. It’s best to have your Corolla car battery replaced by a specialist as they will be able to advise you on the condition of your existing battery, as well as ensuring a smooth installation.
* When used in start-stop cars.